OK, I know it is hard to get motivated to clean a house but today I decided to do a "big" clean... That means steam cleaning carpets, cleaning the entire home and then doing the laundry. I just got done and it is now 315 , I stink and look horrible but feel INCREDIBLE... I just wonder why I get such a "high" from a clean home? Maybe it is because it is instant gratification or maybe because I love a tidy home and everything is shiny!( i mean come on what girl doesn't like some shiny in her life! :)) Who knows, but whatever the reason, I am so excited it is done.... and now I am going to enjoy a well deserved shower!
2 comments:
wow, you didn't even stink when i got there :) shower did you good haha, i was noticing how sparkly everything was. going to get my new phone. talk to you in a bit, oh,. LOVE the wall color. love it
Are you sure you don't want to come to my house and clean it??? I fell upon your blog through CR. Hope you don't mind me looking.
Post a Comment