Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a season...

Well hello fellow bloggers. I dont make to this page very often anymore and I have started a Facebook page.
As well, I have been avoiding connecting with people as I have been going through a difficult time ang have been trying to get out of this season. I will tell you that my spiritual walk with the Lord is incredible as well as gut renching. I can tell you that the devil is in full force and we all need to be aware of his uncanny, ugly tactics. I will not serve him by glorifing him any further. I will just say to all of you wonderful Christ like followers out there, be aware and be on guard. Our Father, is so incredible and is so faithful. He is humbiling at times and I have and will continue to humble myself in front of Him. This walk has been an incredible journey in realizing my worth on earth and my eternal salvation with Him. To know that you are here to better Christs kingdom is an incredible task, completely overwhelming without Christ, but in Him anything is possible.
I pray each of you will read this and feel blessed that each of you that have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior are children of our amazing Father.

2 comments:

Julie and Jeff said...

i just love that you are in my life. I am praying for you, you know that. Thanks for all my prayers, I will talk to you soon. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday.

Julie and Jeff said...

check out my blog, i put our masterpiece cake on there. :) talk to you soon