
For my birthday this past year my parents got me this wonderful sewing machine. This is a new found hobby of mine and I am still surprised at how much I enjoy this wonderful hobby.
So, a while back my mom and I found some fabric that would look so cute as a little girl dress. So we bought it. I learned on my mothers sewing machine so when I got my new one it was a little different and intimidating.
However, I decided to take the bull by the horns and learn how to sew on it by myself. (only after I went to the nicest place on the earth so they could show me how to thread the bobbin) anyways, I decided to finish the dresses. So here are the finished products... You can see M in hers but AG hasnt put hers on yet. I know it is small and there are a ton of errors but I am just so happy to be sewing and creating.
No comments:
Post a Comment