Monday, May 21, 2007

Fun at the mall..

Today the girls and I had lunch with my sister in law. We had a great time. M. and G. had a blast. Here are some pics of our kiddos! Thanks Auntie C for meeting us so we could play a little today!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys! G can't wait to play with her cousins again! Hopefully soon :-) Thanks for the great time!

The Monkey House said...

Wow those kids are cute! I can't wait to see them all!! J. recognized M. as soon as he saw her picture! I didn't even tell him who she was and he started yelling her name! I can't wait to get them all together!! It is going to be chaos--fun, but chaos!!!!!! Oh, and the picture in the post below of all 4 of you is great! I printed it for my wall! A professional photographer in a studio couldn't have done a better pose!