Thursday, January 18, 2007

Uncle Marty




My uncle passed away this past year, which was a shock and surprise to the entire family. He was that type of person you wanted to be around as well as emulate. He was funny, warm, caring and loving just to name a few of his wonderful qualities. I didn't know this until recently, but his lovely wife, Aunt M., would say that when she saw or sees a red cardinal she thinks of him. My mother has experienced and says the same things as well. Well, ever since we have moved to our new home a red cardinal comes by frequently. I mean like everyday I see this one. I often think that my uncle whom I loved dearly is here with me in spirit. I decided to take a picture of the cardinal and wanted to share him with you all.
M,A,M, and C i love you each very much. This one is for you dad!

No comments: